Your registration will happen through the email provided at the time of your ticket purchase. If your company purchased your ticket for you, check with them to ensure that they provided our team with your correct email.
If you have questions, call our team at 269.553.9588 to confirm your spot.
Once you have confirmed your email with our team, please work with your IT department and ask them to whitelist the following email address to ensure your ability to receive information for the event: email@example.com
- When should you do this? As soon as possible.
- This is the email address from which attendees will receive their login information and other details.
- If you do not whitelist this email address, you may not receive your unique log-in code for the event.
Sometimes technology just doesn’t work the way we hope. But don’t worry: our team is here to help! Please give us a call at 269.553.9588 to speak with a member of our Tech Team, or try some of these tips:
- Use a laptop or desktop computer to view the conference.
- Cellphones and tablets will not correctly display the conference.
- View the conference site on Firefox or Chrome.
- If viewing the conference site on Firefox or Chrome and you still have trouble, try an incognito window.
- If you lost or did not receive your personal link please reach out to our Tech Team.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
As a reminder, this year’s Catalyst University will take place on December 2, 3, and 4. On December 2, we kick off at 9:00 am. On December 3 and 4, we go from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.